Grand Slam Jamboree
Saturday, June 22, 2019 to Saturday, June 22, 2019
Niverville Grand Slam Jamboree
When: Saturday June 22nd
Location: Hespeler Park, Niverville, MB
3 Games Guaranteed. (1 hour games)
Max 32 teams.
Teams will be asked to identify themselves as either a A, B, or C team in order to match teams of similar skill.
Cost: $100/team (includes hot dog lunch for each player)
Playground and Splash Park close to the diamonds.
Canteen will be available
This event is meant to be an end of season fun event. (No playoffs, medals, etc.)
General Rules of Play
- Coaches Ump their own games.
- Coach Pitch. Once a batter has 3 â€œstrikesâ€, the batter will be allowed 2 attempts to hit a fair ball from a batting tee. (Coaches can use discretion) Teams, please supply your own tee.
- An inning consists of each player receiving an at bat (to a max. of 9 batters)
- An inning is not defined by the number of outs.
- No stealing or bunting.
- Runners cannot advance on overthrows.
- Score will not be kept.
- Coaches may position themselves in the field to help organize and give guidance. (Offense and defense)
- Ensure the players are hustling on and off the field in order to maximize playing time.
- Game balls will be supplied.
- Game time limit is 1 hour. The game is considered complete when the first half inning is completed after the one hour limit.
To register, click on the following link. http://nivervilleyouthbaseball.rampregistrations.com/
For more information or if you wish to register, please contact Niverville.email@example.com